5 ideas for a date in London
Sometimes we need a helping hand with date ideas, especially when those dates exceed two hours and are in need of some social time. Below you’ll find different ideas for our next date. Let your imagination run wild.
1. A wander around the beautiful Barbican conservatory, followed by afternoon tea to provide sustenance before our personal time.
2. Smelling the roses and picking out a personalised bouquet as Columbia Road’s flower market on a Sunday. This could be a good ending or pre-cursor to bedroom time.
3. A whiskey tasting behind a secret bookcase entrance at Milroy’s. A perfect start to a deviant evening. Whiskey's not your thing? We can go for High Tea instead!
4. Book shopping at Daunt Books, followed by cocktails at The Brig - a private bar with our own bartender included. Then, room-service and other delights.
5. A stroll through London's best museum or gallery — The British Museum, The Courtauld Gallery and The National Gallery, to name a few.